मॉस्को में ऐसे अनुभव जिनमें खाना शामिल है
These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.
Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.
Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*
What are the most important principles to think about?
Your guests’ health and safety should always come first. For example, here is what Experience host Marc recommends: “I always make sure that my kitchen is spic and span, that I only use fresh ingredients, that I tell my guests about the ingredients I use (and that I share my secret recipes ;-). I also ask my guests in advance about any food allergies they may have and religious or philosophical codes that I need to keep in mind when I prepare a meal to share with them.”
My experience will involve serving food to guests outside of a traditional restaurant, cafe, or food business. Are there any specific rules I need to follow?
Russian laws and regulations on restaurants and food services (e.g. Federal Law No. 29-FZ of January 2, 2000 on The Quality and Safety of Food Products, Federal Law No. 52-FZ dated 30 March 1999 on Sanitary and Epidemiological Welfare and Regulation of the Russian Government No. 1036 dated 15 August 1997 on Approval of the Rules on Provision of Food Services) do not directly deal with meals cooked and served in private homes and are more specifically aimed at restaurants. We therefore recommend to check with your local authority and/or seek legal advice to make sure your Experience complies with all local regulations.
Restaurant businesses are required to fulfil various stringent requirements relating to many aspects of their operations, including:
- notifying the Russian Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing (Rospotrebnadzor) (you can find further information here in advance of commencing business) (see Regulation of the Russian Government No. 584 dated 16 July 2009);
- building regulations;
- hygiene and sanitary regulations (see Decree of the Chief Sanitary Officer of the Russian Federation No. 31 dated 8 November 2001 on Implementation of Sanitary Rules);
- medical checks on those cooking and serving meals;
- fire safety rules (see Regulation of the Russian Government No. 390 dated 25 April 2012 on the Fire Safety Regime).
To ensure you do not violate applicable laws it is recommended you check with your local authority or seek legal advice to determine if you need a license.
Please note that food hygiene and safety rules would apply to the provision of food services to the public.
In all cases, you should make sure that you provide correct information and do not mislead your guests when labelling, describing and presenting your food.
What happens if I do not follow the rules outlined above?
You should be aware of potential administrative and criminal offences for failure to comply with the above outlined rules, which may include financial penalties.
Is there anything else I should think about?
If your experience will also involve serving or providing alcohol, we recommend that you take a look at our information about Experiences Involving Alcohol. If your experience will involve combining food with another activity (for example, transport or tour guiding), please take a look at our other information sections to work out if any other rules might apply to your activity.
We recommend you also read our other information pages on the requirements that apply to businesses.
You should be aware that fines or even criminal penalties may apply for breaking the applicable rules on serving food.
*Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).
- अनुभव के मेज़बानएम्स्टर्डम में टूर गाइड के साथ सैरकानून, नियम, लाइसेंसिंग—यहाँ कुछ मददगार जानकारी दी गई है, जिसके ज़रिए आप अपने क्षेत्र में Airbnb अनुभव के मेज़बान बनने के लिए ज़रूरी चीज़ों …
- अनुभव के मेज़बानहवाई में भोजन से जुड़े अनुभवAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दायित्व और नियम हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…
- अनुभव के मेज़बानशिकागो में परिवहन से जुड़े अनुभवAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दायित्व और नियम हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…