कोस्टा रिका में परिवहन से जुड़े अनुभव
These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.
Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.
Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*
Do I need a special license or permit to drive my guests to and from my experience if I don’t charge them for the ride?
You don't need a special license or permit to drive your guests as long as you are not charging them for the ride.
In order to drive guests without getting an extra license or permit, you:
- cannot charge them for the transportation you provide (either directly or by adding the cost of transportation to your Experience Fee), and
- should clearly mention in your Listing that transportation will be provided "at no charge."
If you want to charge your guests for the ride, you need to get special licenses.
Example: Juan takes his guests on a soccer-themed tour of Estadio Nacional and wants to give them a free ride to/from the experience. Juan's listing makes it clear he will pick up Guests who need a ride to get to his Experience at no charge to the Guest. Juan does not need special licenses (aside from his regular driver's license) to do this.
If I want to charge for the ride, do I need a special license or permit to drive guests to and from my Experience?
Yes. If you’re charging your guests to drive them around any area in Costa Rica you must obtain a public transportation driving license from the Public Transportation Council that should allow you to drive within the desired area. Second, your vehicle must be registered as a taxi, touristic, private or public service transportation before the Public Transportation Council. In order to get your license(s) you will need to meet certain requirements. Please check with an attorney prior to considering providing these services for a fee.
Picking guests up at the airport: The abovementioned license(s) do(es) not guarantee that you will be allowed to pick up guests at Costa Rica´s International Airports as an authorized vehicle. You might need to follow the airport regulations, especially on parking matters. Be sure to check with the airport before charging guests for airport pickup even if you have all the abovementioned permits and registrations.
How else can I help my guests get to and from my Experience?
How you handle your experience and your guest's transportation needs is entirely up to you. You may choose per the above mentioned to:
- Give them a ride for free.
- Charge them if you have the necessary licenses.
- Get them a taxi, or other state licensed vehicle with a licensed driver. You can even pay for these licensed transportations options yourself and include the cost as part of your Experience Price.
- Ask your Guests to get their own transportation to and from your experience.
*Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).
- अनुभव के मेज़बानमलेशिया में ऐसे अनुभव जिनमें परिवहन शामिल हैAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दायित्व और नियम हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…
- अनुभव के मेज़बानकोस्टा रिका में ऐसे अनुभव जिनमें खाना शामिल हैAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दायित्व और नियम हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…
- अनुभव के मेज़बानमेलबर्न में परिवहन से जुड़े अनुभवAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दायित्व और नियम हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…