पोर्टो रीको में ऐसे अनुभव जिनमें भोजन शामिल है
Join a local Host Club: Want to connect with Hosts in your area to get tips and advice? It’s easy—join your community’s official Host Group on Facebook!
These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.
Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.
Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*
What are some of the basic principles?
Your guest’s health and safety should always come first. For example, make sure you take your guests to (or otherwise serve them food from) reputable restaurants or professional caterers who keep clean facilities, use fresh ingredients, and have a good food safety track record. Also ask your guests in advance about any food allergies they may have, or religious or philosophical codes that may impact what kind of food they eat.
I’m a foodie. What kind of food experiences can I provide in Puerto Rico?
The following food experiences are unlikely to trigger any regulatory issues:
- Taking your guests to your favorite local restaurants (provided you follow any transportation requirements);
- Inviting your guests to your home or a picnic where you serve food that is cooked in a licensed facility (for example, take-out from your favorite local restaurants, food catered by a professional licensed caterer, prepared or prepackaged food from your favorite market).
- Giving them cooking instructions without them eating the food. As an alternative, your guests can bring their own ingredients for them to prepare their own food under your guidance.
I want to serve home-cooked food to guests. Are there any specific rules I need to follow?
Please bear in mind that you require appropriate Sanitary Licenses and Use Permits to use your residential kitchen to prepare meals that you can sell to your Guests. This is a tricky area and if food or drinks are involved in your Experience, special permits and licenses may be required from the Health Department. We encourage you to call the Puerto Rico Tourism Company and the Puerto Rico Permit Management Office directly, or speak to a lawyer to describe your Experience and make sure you are correctly interpreting this guidance and are following your local laws. Depending on where your Experience occurs you should also contact your local municipal government for more information on local requirements.
I’m a great cook. Can I give cooking lessons for a fee to my guests?
If you want to teach a cooking lesson in a private home, please carefully read the section above on home-cooked foods and speak to an attorney to make sure you are following your local laws. If you simply demonstrate cooking without serving the food, that should be okay to do without a permit.
From time to time, Airbnb may also partner with select non-profits who may either provide licensed food facilities for hosts or may otherwise sponsor a food related event.
*Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).
- अनुभव के मेज़बानप्यूर्टो रिको में परिवहन से जुड़े अनुभवAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ दायित्व और नियम ऐसे हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…
- अनुभव के मेज़बानपोर्टलैंड में परिवहन से जुड़े अनुभवAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दायित्व और नियम हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…
- अनुभव के मेज़बानरोम में भोजन से जुड़े अनुभवAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दायित्व और नियम हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…