मियामी में ऐसे अनुभव जिनमें शराब शामिल है
Join a local Host Club: Want to connect with Hosts in your area to get tips and advice? It’s easy—join your community’s official Host Group on Facebook!
These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.
Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.
Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*
You should never serve alcohol to guests who are under 21 or allow underage guests to consume alcohol. Also, make sure you aren’t serving alcohol to a guest who you know is inebriated or has a drinking problem.
Do I need licenses if I serve alcohol to my guests at my home, at a private venue or outdoors?
To sell alcohol to your guests, you generally either need a license under the Florida Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Law or you need to hire a licensed caterer. Note that, for a variety of reasons, licenses are not generally available for alcohol sold at a private residence.
What are the rules about hosting private parties?
As of the date when we posted this help article, you probably don’t need a license under the Florida Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Law if you are not selling alcohol to your Guests at a private party you host at a place like your home.
You don’t need a license to serve alcohol to your Guests at a private party that meets all of these requirements:
- You don’t charge for or sell the alcohol you serve (this means your Trip or Experience price cannot include the cost of any alcohol you serve to your guests)
- Your party is not open to the general public at the time you serve the alcohol
This means you may not need a license if your party is pre-booked by Guests, and you don’t charge for alcohol, and you don’t let in people who are not invited or pre-booked.
You can also invite your Guests to bring their own alcohol or offer to buy alcohol from a licensed vendor for them.
If you are hosting an experience in a public venue or outdoor space, in addition to the considerations above, make sure alcohol is permitted to be consumed in that venue and consider whether a permit is required. Think about hiring a licensed caterer for experiences with a large number of Guests.
Generally speaking, this is a tricky area and we encourage you to check with your local division of alcoholic beverages and tobacco or speak to an attorney to make sure you are correctly interpreting these provisions and are following your local laws.
What if my experience takes place at a bar?
You would be unlikely to run afoul of regulations if you take your guests to your favorite local bars that are licensed under the Florida Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Law.
What if my Experience is BYOB, and I want to allow guests to bring their own alcohol?
If your experience is in your private home and it is not open to the general public, then hosting a BYOB experience does not appear to require a license under the Florida Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Law.
In addition, a Host can help their Guest buy the alcohol the Guest will bring/contribute to the experience as long as:
- You tell the Guest what alcohol you can buy for them, and how much it will cost (with no mark-up from you)
- The Guest pays you or gives you authorization to charge his/her payment method for the exact cost of the alcohol (with no markup) that you will buy for the Guest
- The Guest pays this alcohol cost to you separately (for example, as an additional charge in the Resolution Center) and not part of the cost of the Trip. Consider keeping a record of the money received from the Guest and a receipt for the alcohol you buy for them
- The Host then buys the Guest’s alcohol from a licensed vendor with no markup
- The Host picks up and delivers (or arranges for delivery) the alcohol to the Guest during the Trip experience
Note:Once a guest receives alcohol, they are free to share it with other guests as long as she does not charge for that alcohol. That said, this is a tricky area and we encourage you to check with your local division of alcoholic beverages and tobacco or speak to an attorney to make sure you are following the law.
I brew my own beer or produce my own wine. What do I need to keep in mind?
Under the Florida Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Law, home-brewers can make beer or wine for their own family or personal use, and not for sale, without a license. You can teach Guests how to brew beer or wine, and even allow Guests to brew their own batch as long as you’re not brewing their beer or wine for them (by fermenting the mash, adding in ingredients, filtering, or bottling their brew for them).
However, like the private party exception above, you may not sell Guests any of your home-brewed beer or wine, and your experience may not be open to the general public or located in a place maintained for the purpose of keeping, serving, or consuming alcohol (like a bar). Guests can take the beer or wine they brew home (or arrange for delivery) for their own personal or family use, but not to sell to others.
That said, we encourage you to check with your local division of alcoholic beverages and tobacco or speak to an attorney to make sure you are correctly interpreting this exemption and are following your local laws.
*Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).
- अनुभव के मेज़बानचीन में परिवहन से जुड़े अनुभवAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दायित्व और नियम हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…
- अनुभव के मेज़बानहांगकांग में ऐसे अनुभव जिनमें शराब शामिल हैAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दायित्व और नियम हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…
- अनुभव के मेज़बानमेलबोर्न में ऐसे अनुभव जिनमें भोजन शामिल हैAirbnb अनुभवों की मेज़बानी करना मज़ेदार होता है, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दायित्व और नियम हैं, जो अलग-अलग गतिविधियों पर लागू होते हैं। हमने कुछ ऐसे रिसो…