कॉन्टेंट संबंधी नीति और कोरोनावायरस
In an effort to avoid misinformation on health and travel advisories related to COVID-19, we are providing the following guidance under Airbnb’s Content Policy to help protect our community and provide peace of mind.
By posting content on Airbnb, you agree to abide by Airbnb’s Content Policy and this guidance.
Airbnb hosts may not reference COVID-19, coronavirus, or quarantine in listing titles.
Airbnb hosts may not post content that:
- Encourages guests to ignore applicable health or travel advisories
- Encourages guests to have gatherings that violate health restrictions
- Promises that hosts or listings are not impacted by or exposed to COVID-19
- Includes any health information specific to COVID-19, or links to resources not included in Airbnb’s Coronavirus updates in the Resource Center
- Offers activities related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Incentivizes bookings through COVID-19-related discounts, stocks of limited resources, or the highlighting of quarantine-friendly listing attributes
Airbnb will investigate reports of listings that violate this policy. We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates Airbnb’s Content Policy, Terms of Service, Community Standards, or Review Policy, or for any other reason, at our sole discretion.
Additionally, listings that fail to comply with these guidelines may be removed from Airbnb under Airbnb’s Terms of Service.
For more information on appropriate resources for prevention measures, disclosures, and travel or health advisories, please visit our Coronavirus updates in the Resource Center.