बुकिंग की शर्तें
When booking a stay or Experience, we need to know some basic information about you.
What we need for bookings
At a minimum, we need your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Confirmed phone number
- Payment information
From 16 November 2022, you’ll need to verify your identity to book stays in: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and the US (including Puerto Rico).
Depending on your destination and other factors, we may need to verify your identity as part of the booking process. We may ask you to provide us with:
- Legal name, address, and/or other personal information. Often, these are sufficient for us to verify your identity.
- Photo of your Government ID. This could be a driver’s license, passport, identity card, or visa. Learn more about types of Government ID.
- Selfie. We may need to ask you for a photograph in case we are unable to verify your Government ID. If you can’t provide a selfie that matches your Government ID, you can contact us for an alternative verification method.
What a Host may ask for
The Host may ask for:
- Agreement to house rules
- Verified ID
Some Hosts only take bookings from guests with a verified identity. This may include a confirmed Government ID—for example, where there are restrictions on the building where the listing is located.
Note: Some regions have laws that require guests to register with local authorities. This can be done directly with the local authorities or at the accommodation on behalf of the authorities.
Where there is a law that requires guests to register with local authorities, the registration request may come from a bed and breakfast, hostel, or hotel room listed legitimately on Airbnb.
Additionally, Hosts can request ID upon check-in, if done in person and if the requirement is in the Host’s house rules at the time of booking.
Your privacy is important to us
- First name. This is your first name as it appears on your profile
- Verification status. Whether your identity has been verified.
Hosts never see your payment information or your email address, even after you book. We'll email you whenever a message is sent to your Inbox.
- मेज़बानरिज़र्वेशन के लिए आईडी वेरीफ़िकेशन सेट करनाहाँ, आप अपनी रिज़र्वेशन की शर्तों में ऐसा कर सकते हैं।
- मेहमानतत्काल बुकिंगमेज़बान की शर्तों को पूरा करने वाले मेहमान, तत्काल बुक की जा सकने वाली लिस्टिंग को तुरंत बुक कर सकते हैं। ऐसे में मेहमान को मंज़ूरी का अनुरो…
- मेहमानअकाउंट बनानामुफ़्त में साइन अप करें—अपने ईमेल पते, फ़ोन नंबर, Facebook या Google अकाउंट या Apple ID का इस्तेमाल करें।