मेरी लिस्टिंग को रोका या अस्थाई रूप से रद्द क्यों किया गया?
Your listings may be suspended if you fail to meet the basic requirements overall rating, response rate, accepted reservations, or cancellations. If your listing is suspended, it won’t show up in search results and you won’t receive any new bookings.
You’ll have the opportunity to reactivate your listing once the suspension period is over, subject to a review by Airbnb. Serious infractions could lead to permanent removal from Airbnb.
Your upcoming reservations will not be impacted by your listing being suspended, but may be canceled if you fail to provide high-quality guest experiences or otherwise violate our Terms of Service.
Previous guest feedback
While your listing is suspended, consider taking some time to make changes to your hospitality and listing based on the feedback you got from previous guests. To read guest feedback, go to your reviews. You should also familiarize yourself with our basic hosting requirements and review tips in our hospitality standards.
After the suspension period
You may be eligible to reactivate your listing to get new bookings. You can reactivate by logging into your account and following the steps that appear.
After reactivating, your listings could be suspended again if you continue to perform below the basic requirements.
If your listing is not eligible for reactivation, it will be removed from Airbnb and no longer accessible.
Listing suspension and removal appeals may be granted under limited circumstances. Extenuating circumstances may be a reason to appeal, but the majority of appeals will be considered based on guest review policy violations.
If it can be proven that a poor guest review on a listing violates Airbnb’s review policies, that review may be thrown out. If the removal of any inappropriate reviews leads to a substantial increase in a listing’s overall rating average, that listing could potentially be reinstated.
Violations of the review policy include:
- Violations of our Content Policy
- Irrelevant content per our Review Relevancy Policy
- Biased or fraudulent content (as the result of extortion or competitor reviews) per our Review Manipulation Policy
If you want to proceed with an appeal, you’re required to provide:
- The names of the listings you’re appealing for
- The reservation codes related to the reviews you’re contesting (these can be found on your Reservation tab)
- Which of the above review policy violations apply and why
You can appeal by completing the suspension appeal form. If you are under a suspension that is less than 30 days, you won't be able to access this form.
Circumstances that won’t be accepted upon appeal include:
- "The guest review was unfair." The appeal process isn’t meant to appeal unfair ratings. Consider updating your listing description and photos to help set guest expectations following the suspension.
- “This was a one-time issue.” Suspensions are typically based on multiple occurrences of a problem or issue. In other words, one guest review alone wouldn’t have resulted in a suspension against the basic requirements.
- “I fixed the problem.” Making changes to your listing and hospitality is the best way to improve during and after the suspension. But failing to meet the minimum hosting standards for your previous guests is still grounds for suspension.
- मेहमानमेरी लिस्टिंग निष्क्रिय क्यों की गई?यह पक्का करने के लिए कि जिस दौरान आप मेज़बानी करने की स्थिति में न हों उस समय मेहमान आपसे संपर्क न करें और इससे आपके जवाब की दर पर कोई असर भ…
- मेहमानमेज़बानों के लिए शर्तेंमेहमाननवाज़ होने के साथ-साथ मेज़बानों को चाहिए कि वे अपनी कुल रेटिंग को ऊँचा बनाए रखें और मेहमानों को झटपट जवाब दें।
- मेज़बानमैं अपनी लिस्टिंग कैसे सक्रिय करूँ?अपनी लिस्टिंग को खोज नतीजों और अपने प्रोफ़ाइल पेज पर सार्वजनिक बनाने के लिए, लिस्टिंग के स्टेटस को 'लिस्ट किया गया' में बदलें और 'सेव करें' …